Friday, April 11, 2014

The End is Where We Begin...

Feeling kinda melancholic. I just watched the finale of HIMYM, and it's like I am losing all my best friends.

I am so gonna miss them.

"Can't I just be me?" - Barney when Lily asked him to change his ways.

And it got me thinking.

I don't need to change who I am to find love. In fact, I don't even need to find love!

Eventually, love will find the way to me. All I need to do is be myself. And not let bitterness changed me into a desperate old maid. Hahaha. Honestly, I don't mind being called an old maid. At least it's better than being called a hungry, man-chasing-old-maid! Whenever you see an unattached male, you chase after him. Urghhhh.  So hoping I don't morphed into that type of old maid.

To quote Julia Quinn:

"If Posy had to spend her life as an old maid,she wanted to be the eccentric one with the large hat, not the desperate one with the pinched mouth.”

SO....

What else do I want to write about here? I wanted to write about closure. Yeah, let's talk about that. I got some interesting tips from Twit_Cinta about closure. Let's just copy and paste about that:

- bila saya hadapi benda begitu, saya biasanya akan beritahu diri bahawa semuanya berakhir. Key dia : Psiko diri sendiri.

-saya juga takkan blame pihak lagi satu (walaupun ia mungkin salah dia terang2) tapi saya akan muhasabah diri. Maybe saya kurang

- saya akan kembali sibukkan diri dengan pelbagai perkara. Kerja terutamanya. Supaya saya tak ingat langsung hal lama.

- selain itu, saya hanya bercakap dengan rakan karib saja - untuk mengelakkan saya menyakiti orang lain.

- dan, langkah saya biasanya - saya akan buat terapi diri dengan menulis. Anything. Luahkan dalam kata2. Untuk simpanan diri.

- true :”) Dan bila kita sendiri sakit, kita sebolehnya tak nak pihak lain sakit

 Tu je la yang ada dalam timeline Twitter makcik WR drpd Twt_Cinta/

May it helps those who are searching for closure.

I think one of the most important thing is to erase your memories of him/ her, and create your own memories. For example, if certain songs remind you of your ex, find new songs for your playlist.

Okay.


Sayonara!



 P/s: I hope the love of my life would appreciate my sarcasm and my beautiful mind! hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment