Yesterday was an important day. It was the last day of my days as a diploma student. I could not write anything yesterday, though. I was sad with paper 2 English. Imagine this – the exam was supposed to end at 5.10 p.m. but I went out at 4 p.m. either I was a genius and could answer the paper in record time or I could not answer by the best of my ability. I don’t know. But my gut instinct chose the latter. Hehehehehe….
Now, what I could do is pray that I will pass the exam, insya Allah.
Many will think (are there many who reads my blog?) that after the exam is my time to rest. Of course not. That would be too easy. Of course the BPG has to make us attend 15 boring days of course. Every day for 6 hours, we have to sit and listen to the lecturer lecturing us on how to be a good govt servant. Today is the first day and I am dreading 14 days ahead!
And what’s still burdening me after the exam is the uncertainty of posting. The lecturers are scaring us – saying that we shall be posted to Sabah and Sarawak. What’s the point? (So that we will follow their orders?) How stupid is that? Why are they treating us like children? We are not 12 anymore…if we have to go there, then we shall go. It’s not that bad. I could bring my sister with me. Maybe my soul mate is waiting for me there? Who knows – tauke balak ke? Hehehehe.
Anyway, I am still adapting to life in the middle of nowhere again – after living in Seberang Jaya near to Sunway Carnival, the inability to move without using a cab is killing me. What with losing nearly rm130, it really makes my life hell. But I have to believe that there’s a silver lining in each cloud. Allah is testing me to see my patience. Insya Allah things will get better. Thank you Allah for granting me a very understanding sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment