Monday, October 4, 2010

Interlude:

I am sick and tired of being in my room. I turned the television on, and blah, there are the same old shows. I opened my story books, nope, too bored to read a man who is so superficial that all he cares about is how beautiful his dream woman should look. I mean, come on, looks are important, but what if the woman cheated on him? Arghhh! The internet went dc on me, I am so mad with Celcom. I did pay my bill! I did! I did! What is wrong with my life? Nothing exciting ever happens. Like meeting the man of my dreams? Not!


This must be side effects of being too long in BB (again, not Bukit Bintang!). I haven’t been inside a shopping mall and pushed a trolley for two whole weekends! That’s must be why I am being maudlin. Jeez...thinking about taking the big jump – marriage for goodness sake! I am not ready for that! Trust me, I am definitely not - must be all the Julia Quinn’s books that I’ve been reading. (This author is funny and cool!). Too much of the happily ever after, I guess.

This entry was supposed to make me feel better. But I am still mad at Celcom. Upgrade your services for goodness sake. We are beside the LPT highway for goodness sake!

1 comment:

  1. i collect JQ books too :)

    did u try any of Lisa Kleypas. i like hers also :)

    ReplyDelete