Sunday, May 23, 2010

Peace...

Seeing the progress of the unrest in Thailand.... it made me count my blessing... and of course, the sufferings faced by the Palestinians...yeah, you are right! As I am typing this entry, I am watching the news. Heheheheh...


It’s been two weeks of living without television since I moved to a new house. So, I am very thankful that I have bought a new television (actually second hand! Budget ma!). Alhamdulillah... it’s hard living without television. I guess I am too hooked up on the idiot box. Well, we did have astro in my old house, and I love watching NCIS L.A. So some of you might question my move, right? To me, we have to move out of our comfort zone. Well, there are some pros and cons of living with the landlord. But, I feel much freer after I moved. I am more independent, I guess. Anyway, that’s water under the bridge! Move on, Ani...I have what I don’t have previously in my old rental – peace of mind...


Back to my main idea – peace. We have seen what turbulence could cause to people. Lawlessness. Riot. Demonstration. We need peace and stability to enable us to pray, work and enjoy our lives. If there is no peace and harmony in our country, then it’d 13 May 1969 all over again. Whatever differences we have, we need to settle them rationally. “When angry, count ten before you speak. If very angry, a 100!”


Okay, Mentor is airing. So need to sign off....



No comments:

Post a Comment