It’s saddening really – babies being thrown away like they were useless and nothing more like rubbish. Sure, the pagan Arabs threw their baby girl before Islam, but nowadays, babies regardless of their gender are thrown away.
What is the world coming into? How come people could not differentiate between lust and love? Why is it virtue are no longer considered a prize? Virginity is something to be sold to the highest bidder!
I pray for a change. Abstinence before marriage is the best solution. We should teach our youths that sex before marriage is sinful. Am I glad that I don’t have younger sisters or brothers. I hope that the world would change. I pray that there will no more babies abandoned.
There are big differences between love and lust. A man who is in love would never touch you before there is an official bond between him and the woman – marriage. He would respect the woman and wouldn’t force the woman into surrendering her virtue. And that’s what love is all about. Based on religion. No man is worth your tears, and the man is, won’t make you cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment