- ...life can be joyful, even if one of the people you love isn’t beside you. Because there will be others. It doesn’t feel that way now, but it’s true. - Eloisa James
- It is better to be hated for what you are, rather to be loved for what you are not ...
- ...use compassion for a while and feel yourself shifting to something deeper. When you make loving others the story of your life, there’s never a final chapter, because the legacy continues... - Oprah Winfrey
Yeah, I know, I know...what’s with all the quotes right? I just feel like sharing them with y’all. It’s been a while since I had flipped through my trusty book of quotes. I don’t know why I am so lazy nowadays, I haven’t added any new quotes for months, and I feel like ages already! Ever since I was in high school, my favourite past time was collecting quotes into little note book. I would feel so happy, reading through all those quotes, be it romantic ones, motivational ones etc...
Btw, I am so excited! My sister went to MPH today and redeemed my book vouchers! Can’t wait to read my hard earned books! I chose Julia Quinn and Norhayati Berahim as the author of the books that I redeemed. Ok, 4 more days before I get to read the BOOKS! Hey, it’s true, the best things in life is the free ones!
Well, my brains seemed to go in hibernation mode. My Celcom BB is in Kuala Terengganu (I left it behind and it was way too far to turn back when I realized it was missing!). I couldn’t surf the net, what a bummer! So, I am so not in the mood for a long entry. I would try to post all my post tomorrow at school if I have the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment