Monday, November 29, 2010

Long Vacation

I know, it’s the school holiday and I should’ve updated my blog every day. But I didn’t. I am cooped up at home, rarely venturing outside. My world now is FB, Skype, and misc websites such as Youtube, the The Star and Kosmo Online.


It’s been nearly 2 weeks++ since the last day of school. I find myself missing my pupils especially the Year 1 pupils. Funny, how when it’s school I wish I was at my hometown, and now, when it’s the school break I long for the school days. I am such a weird human!

What else should I do during this long vacation? I should go to IPGM Tuanku Bainun to get my certificate. But I don’t like the long travel. I should catalogue all my books. Right now only the Malay novels are finished. But, well, there it goes...another but...

I am tired of sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating... I should do something constructive... well, gtg... need to figure out how to spend the rest of my school holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment