Maybe you're the reason why all the doors are closed,
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
This quote is from my favourite song of the moment, Firework (Katy Perry). I am currently listening to her song, waiting for inspiration to strike. Notice how I didn’t put any title to this entry.
Today is 14th of November 2010. How time flies. It seemed like just yesterday that I received my posting letter to SKLGM - Nearly 11++ months of being here. Knowing the teachers and also the pupils, it had broadened my horizon. I discovered that there is more to live than just the city. Seeing the workers of the plantation, made me feel thankful for all that I have. Sure, my family may not been the rich and famous (I used to wish that I came from a well-to-do family), but we never go hungry. The workers worked hard to earn their livings, waking up as early as 5 a.m., I guess, since they are already at work by the time I arrive at school.
My aunt told me, since I lead such an idyllic life in BB, I should have more time to pray to Allah, and could spend a lot of time reciting the Quran, for example. Sadly, I didn’t follow her advice. I find myself concentrating more on watching TV, such as MTV, surfing the net (FB), listening to radio (HITZ fm), reading books (physical and e-books). I have been too carried away with the world, making me forgot about the hereafter. Masya Allah!
I pray for a better me. I pray that I would be able to change for good, Insya Allah...
same here same here ani oi~ -ami-
ReplyDelete