What? It's 30th of September already? How time flies...
A lot of things happened in September. 4 years ago, my mother passed away. 30 years ago, I was born into my family. And also, my late father's birthday was also in September.
And now today is the end of the month? My, my, how time flies! Tomorrow it will be October.
So, yeah, even though at times, it's very difficult, just know and have faith that all those challenges will come to pass. You are strong, and you could face whatever it is that you have to face. My mother passed away one day before my birthday. And for the last few years after that, I could not celebrate my birthday without some sorrow and grief in my heart. But now, I think I am beginning to heal, Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah. I pray that she's happy there, and waiting for judgement day so that we could meet again. I need to remember her strength, her patience and most of all, her love. She would not have wanted me to grieve over her for a long time... I have to live my life to the fullest and be happy. But most of all, give love, like she does....
Mak, I love you and I miss you. Thank you for being there for me, especially during my darkest hour. You made me the person I am today, and I would try to be the best in my life, whether in this life or in the hereafter, insya Allah, Allah willing.
So, yeah, even though at times, it's very difficult, just know and have faith that all those challenges will come to pass. You are strong, and you could face whatever it is that you have to face. My mother passed away one day before my birthday. And for the last few years after that, I could not celebrate my birthday without some sorrow and grief in my heart. But now, I think I am beginning to heal, Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah. I pray that she's happy there, and waiting for judgement day so that we could meet again. I need to remember her strength, her patience and most of all, her love. She would not have wanted me to grieve over her for a long time... I have to live my life to the fullest and be happy. But most of all, give love, like she does....
Mak, I love you and I miss you. Thank you for being there for me, especially during my darkest hour. You made me the person I am today, and I would try to be the best in my life, whether in this life or in the hereafter, insya Allah, Allah willing.


No comments:
Post a Comment