Monday, December 3, 2012

A Plea...

Assalamualaikun, everyone!

Hahaha.....I've been missing from the blogging world like a longggg timeeee....but I've been twitting... I don't know why I haven't written any new entry for Nov and Dec...

So here it goes...

This school break is awesome! Great people, great place and most especially, great time!

I think, I deserve this long school break. I had endured emotional torture and harassment  at work and at my house like for nearly 9 months.

I don't know why people are always on my case. Heyya, who are you to judge me? Are you a prophet? In fact, are you God? Don't you get tired of judging others? Let me give you one suggestion - instead of counting your good deeds towards me, why don't you count your sins towards God, okay?

The attitude- holier than thou attitude really annoys me. In fact it's the number one irritation that could cause me to explode, even when sarcasm or bad attitude don't.

I mean, who are you to judge me? Are you really sure that you would be given the book of deeds to your right hand? Are you sure? Really?

I know, I may be ignorant about Islam, I am not a fool. I know that I need to learn a lot of things about Allah and our religion, but please, being ignorant today, doesn't make me ignorant tomorrow. The worse part of being a human being, is the thoughts of thinking that I am always right. If we are open to listen to others, we would have learned a lot.Instead assuming you are the most intelligent person in the face of the earth, you should really learn to listen...

It;s the attitude of condemning others to hell that frightens non-Muslims who are interested to learn about our Deen...

Islam is beautiful. Don't pollute it with your narrow outlook on life, please, I beg you.



1 comment:

  1. Bismillah..

    i like this post of yours.
    i gain some knowledge n sth from it.
    Thanks!

    May Allah bless u always. amin.

    ReplyDelete