Assalamualaikum.
29th of Dec 2012 in 4 minutes...
2 more days before 2013. What have I accomplished this year, Ani? In terms of career, not much. In terms of personal life? Not much either. But, I like to think of 2012 as the year where I discovered I could make it even when it seemed like quitting was the best option. When just lying down and never waking up was tempting. Very tempting actually.
I think, when I had faced what I have to face, it had made me realized my strength. Tears, pain and disillusioned. I bleed, I hurt and I cry, I do those things even when I don't show my weakness. I used to think that crying was a sign of weakness, but now? I feel like, it's a release for my pain. I am thankful, that Allah had bestowed upon me, this willpower to go on. To let go of all the pain. Ya Allah, I am trying my best here. Please grant me the patience that I really need to face what I have to face.
People will never understand me, I think. In fact, even I don't understand myself. But, leaving my fate at the hand of Him, it had made me who I am today. Still alive. Still hoping. Still believing, That one day, I will find the answer to all my questions, and I will find love and happiness that we as humans crave. Allah the Almighty, I leave my destiny in your hand, and I pray that 2013 would bring new era to me.... Amin.
29th of Dec 2012 in 4 minutes...
2 more days before 2013. What have I accomplished this year, Ani? In terms of career, not much. In terms of personal life? Not much either. But, I like to think of 2012 as the year where I discovered I could make it even when it seemed like quitting was the best option. When just lying down and never waking up was tempting. Very tempting actually.
I think, when I had faced what I have to face, it had made me realized my strength. Tears, pain and disillusioned. I bleed, I hurt and I cry, I do those things even when I don't show my weakness. I used to think that crying was a sign of weakness, but now? I feel like, it's a release for my pain. I am thankful, that Allah had bestowed upon me, this willpower to go on. To let go of all the pain. Ya Allah, I am trying my best here. Please grant me the patience that I really need to face what I have to face.
People will never understand me, I think. In fact, even I don't understand myself. But, leaving my fate at the hand of Him, it had made me who I am today. Still alive. Still hoping. Still believing, That one day, I will find the answer to all my questions, and I will find love and happiness that we as humans crave. Allah the Almighty, I leave my destiny in your hand, and I pray that 2013 would bring new era to me.... Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment