Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wondering....

Assalamualaikum.

Dare I dedicate this song to someone that I really, really like?


I mean, what if I mentioned his name here, and shout out to the world that I really, really like him. Like as in, hey you, let's get to know each other better and if we suit, let's get hitched?

Arghhh... I asked my best friends, Fadzilah and Madiha, and: Fadzilah said, wow, if I do dedicate this song to him, I am really brave. And Madiha? She asked me to do Solat Istikharah.

I think, I am avoiding the second option because I am so scared of the answer would be. I mean, I did pray once before when I was looking for answers way back before school opened, and I dreamed of him! Imagine how shocked I was. Was it the answer I am looking for? I wasn't sure then, and I am still not sure now.

Anyway, for the moment, I am happily wondering! That's all I am willing to do, for now...

Dear someone whose name I won't mention, being around you, just calms me. When I feel so stressed to the max, just knowing you are there, makes everything feels better. But I am so afraid of asking you THE question, that I feel like I am in a limbo. Even if it doesn't work out between us, since I think the gap between us is so large, I am really glad to call you a friend. Don't stop being one. And I promise not to be clingy!

Wassalam.


No comments:

Post a Comment