The title is not appropriate, me thinks!
It has been a long time... For me, more than a fortnight is a long time.
Redha... It's hard to translate to English, so I am gonna use that exact word.
I was involved in a minor accident yesterday. Thankfully, no lives were lost. The only damage is to my baby RK! So now my car is in the workshop, and I am now, driving a manual car.
A lot happened for these last couple of years, 2012/ 2013. Beginning from transferring to a new school at the beginning of school year 2012, my inabilty to cope there for nearly 8 months, my near breakdown at nearly the end of school year 2012, my flight to UKM, my journey to self discovery, break-in to my home early 2013, etc.
So yeah. That IS a lot to face.
How do I cope actually?
WhenI reflect on all those things. I think, one thing that helped me got through them: my believe that soon, all these will past. And there are silver linings behind all those events. To quote Najlah Ishak, Twitter, all things happen to make us strong spritually, emotionally and physically.
Redha. Very important. The belief that Allah would not forsaken me, that He is always by my side, much closer than our own shadow.
Thank you Allah, for your blessings, for your tests. It had made me the person I am today. I pray that You would always guide me to the right way, trhoughout my brief stay in this world.
Amin.

No comments:
Post a Comment