Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Countdown: 6 More Days to Go!



Assalamualaikum. 

Gosh.

Where had the year gone by? I cant believe that it's near the end of the year! I blinked on January, and now it's November?

Cue music: November Rain. Classic song for the older generation- that's me! Hahahha. For the younger generation thathaven't heard this song, do check it out alright? 

Okay. I do digress. 

Erm. Now freaking out silently that I may have to come to school during the break to tie up loose ends! But I prefer to complete it beforehand. But alas, man proposes but Allah disposes. So yeah. Need to plan, execute, but if worst comes to worst, I still need come to work. Oh well, they do pay my salary for the long break!

Anyway. I still haven't plan what am I gonna do during this break. I know that I have 2 weddings to attend. And I need to renew my road tax and car insurance. And I need to recalculate my 2014 budget in order to see whether I could afford a new place! Wee hooo! My own crib! 

However, okay, I doooo neeeddd to settle SPPBS and Linus before break! This time around, they are teaching me to be more patient, though, at times I DO wanna curse like a sailor! Patience is a virtue! Mantra that I need to keep in mind. To quote Wardina Safiyyah's mother: "bersabar ini tidak mudah. Kita kena sabar atas sabar." Do you think it's easy to do so?


Patience, patience and patience.

Okay. I ran out of idea to write.

So. This is the end. For now.

Till later.

See ya!

Wassalam.





No comments:

Post a Comment