Interesting thought.. "sometimes loneliness is not the absence of affection but the absence of direction; not the absence of people but the absence of purpose." - from my friend, Nadine.
Yes... People are always talking about how finding your soul mate, and then going through the whole process of getting married, building a life, a family or having kids, having a mortgage together, would complete your life.
As for me, I believe in destiny. Fate. That maybe the fact that, maybe not every one is destined for a married life.
Allah puts us in this world to serve Him. True, married life is part of the prophet's sunnah. But remember Rabiatul Adawiyah? There is no word to describe her, really.
At the end of the day, we need purpose in life. And that purpose doesn't nescessarily meant getting married. Maybe some people are not meant for that.
“If something doesn’t feel right, trust your instincts. It’s better to be safe than sorry.”
Excerpt From: Demi, Lovato. “Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year.” Feiwel & Friends
Hmmm.... So far, I haven't met someone that made me feel, this is it. So I will keep on living my life. And be thankful with what I have.

No comments:
Post a Comment