The time for OTI4 had passed. Next week I have to attend ICT course from 2/8/2010 – 5/8/2010. Looking at the schedule, one thing kept running in my mind – what the heck is this? Even though I took telecommunication and computer engineering for my degree, sadly I was not that IT savvy. Sure, I love gadgets, but only certain ones that I could use for my daily live. For instance, I hate touch screen on hand phones, thus, I am not an I-phone lover. Besides, an I-phone is beyond my budget, and I am not that busy to have internet on the go like that.
Well, I have to follow orders. If I don’t have any idea, then it’s the perfect time to learn, right? Go with the attitude a glass half full, or is it half empty? Oh, who cares! Just move forward with a positive outlook on life, Ani! Move along!
No comments:
Post a Comment