The day started out as tiresome. Woke up late and had to rush to prepare to go to school. Then one of my year one pupil made a fuss in school. I called the class teacher after my attempt to pacify him failed. I watched the class teacher trying to persuade him to sit at his place, but really, this boy stood firm. At last, his father came to fetch him home. Well, there goes 15 min of my time.
Then, at sharply 1.15 p.m. I waited for my sister to fetch me home from school. But she was nearly 20 min late and we had to go back to my rented home to get some things she mistakenly left behind. Boy, was I in a bad temper!
And what a perfect ending to a crappy day – we discovered that tomorrow the government would no longer subsidize RON97. Yeah, that’s right – even though our ride is just Kancil, we use, or should I say used, since it’s pricier, RON97. Looks like we have to use RON95 from tomorrow onwards.
Great. Just great!
No comments:
Post a Comment