I am in the midst of calculating whether I could afford a car, actually! And this causes my head to start spinning around. Before this, I didn’t realize that I was paying and paying and paying bills! Astro, streamyx, Maxis, utilities, etc! And with the government imposing tax on most of the bills that I have to pay! I know that the government has their own rationale on why they want to impose these taxes, but being in the middle class, I felt the burden heavily! My colleague said that I shouldn’t whine so much, and if I don’t feel like paying the tax I should terminate these services, but be realistic. Who on earth could survive without internet and phone? And don’t let me start on Astro – being in BB, we could hardly get clear channel without the Astro! Besides, I entered an agreement with these service providers, and I could not terminate the contract until after 2 years.
So what are the best solutions? I already cut down on the books. Looks like this year I won’t be able to spare any funds to buy books. Oh well, I need to sacrifice for the greater good.
What else? I need to cut down on fast food, too, would be my best option. If I cook and bring food to school, I could save a lot of money. RM300 per month for dining out is expensive. This is the perfect time to practise a healthy eating habit and lifestyle! Never thought that buying a car could prompt me into budgeting! Wish me luck people!
mmg boleh jimat banyak sgt kalau x makan luar. tapi kena rajin la sikit masak memasak...yg mana ami agak malas T__T
ReplyDelete