Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Second Week of School

It’s the second week of school. Seems like the school holiday is way too far away! I know, I know. I took the long school holiday last year for granted and now, when I am at school, I miss the lazing around doing nothing. Most of all, I miss my streamyx connection!


What’s new in school? It’s still the same old faces. But I changed ride. Why? Well, if that person doesn’t want me to tag along, then, it’s time to buy a new car, I think. No more depending on others. And Alhamdulillah, my uncle agrees with me. At first, I felt hurt that she could do what she did to me. But after a long reflections and thinking, I try to be positive. Whatever happens, happens for a reason. It’s time for a change. Insya Allah, for the better! Ya Allah, give me strength and bring me ease... Ameen!

1 comment:

  1. look at the bright side. now you have your own car! you can go anywhere you want, whenever you want :)

    ReplyDelete