Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Flavour of the Week

Hahahahaha...nope, I am not crazy over a guy or anything...



I am just mad over the K-drama - Protect the Boss. I really like the story line - the girl plays hero to the boy. It is so funny. Instead of being a maiden in distress, the heroin gets to be a knight in shining armour. And the hero is so adorable in his helplessness. I think that nowadays there are a lot of couple that had switched roles and that is how this drama come about.

Oh well, I just finished downloading the 18th episode of the drama. One Channel is too slow for me. I want to know which boy does the girl pick, so I need to see the latest episode. If I am not mistaken, the web said that it IS the Final episode. But I have to watch it first!

Need to watch the drama. Bye! Btw, if my adoring fans want to watch the drama, y'all could search for it at dramacrazy.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment