Monday, October 31, 2011

Random Thoughts

Today my sister sent me to school. Bumped into another car on the way to my school on the small road near the entrance of my school. My sister tried to avoid the car but there's not much space on our side. Stupid driver. That person could have avoided our car to that person's side. Hmmm...what went on that person's head? How selfish can you get, that my thought. But I would not let that incident ruin my day. I've got a whole day in front of me.

By the way, yeay! Tomorrow is 1st of November! The school holiday is coming! Can't wait to go home. To be in the same vicinity as the person that I adore, that is heaven to me! I might not tell him how I feel towards him, but the be near and know that he's just a stone throw's away, that is great! Wait for me dear, I'm going back home!

And another thing, the suspense and uncertainty of my job next year. Will I be coming back to Bukit Besi? Will I still be stuck here? Or is change just the thing for me? Only Allah knows what's best for me. I hope that I won't be trapped in this situation forever (okay, that's me being a pessimist!). Make the best out of this situation, Ani!


Maybe our old wounds teach us something. They remind us where we've been and what we've overcome. They teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future. That's what we like to think. But that's not the way it is, isn't it? Some things we just have to learn over and over again...

A strong person is not someone who doesn't cry. A strong person is one who is quiet and shed tears for a moment and then picks up her sword and fights again

Orang yang tidak suka menghormati orang lain, adalah orang yang tidak terhormat. Orang yang dihina itu belum tentu dia akan hina atau tidak, tapi perbuatan menghinakan orang itu sudah menjadi bukti atas kehinaan diri kita sendiri...    (HAMKA)

Bukanlah seorang yang beriman itu seorang yang suka mengecam, suka melaknat, suka mengeluarkan kata-kata buruk dan kesat.     (HR Bukhari dan Ahmad)



No comments:

Post a Comment