I really, really love this song. Hehehehe.... I don’t really know how to express myself, orally, I think. I do much better when I am jotting down how I feel. Once, I said to Madiha that I am like the robot Bumblebee you know – the one from Transformers? I don’t really know how to say what I feel. Usually I like to sing and the song that I sang is related to what I am feeling at that moment. Hahahaha.... That’s why I really like singing – I sang when I am happy, when I am sad and sometimes when I am angry.
I don’t know how I am ever going to say those three words to my soulmate when I found him someday. Huhu, I hope that he’s not one of those persons that expect his wife to say them every other minute! Maybe I’ll just sing him a love song! Hahaha... if his ears could take my voice that always sang out of key!
So yeah. My love is just like a stereo. He has to be tone deaf to be spending the rest of his life with me.
“If I could only find the note to make you understand
I’d sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
Keep it stuck inside your head like your favourite tune
And know my heart’s a stereo that only plays for you
My heart’s a stereo; it beats for you so listen close
Hear my thought in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo”
“I only pray that you’ll never leave me behind
Because good music can be so hard to find
I’ll take your head and hold it closer to mine
Thought love was dead but now you’re changing my mind...”
I am really sorry saying because I like to sing and you have to hear them! Hehehehe....
No comments:
Post a Comment