Friday, January 4, 2013

Untitled.

Assalamualaikum.

A very blessed Friday morning. Not hot, yet not cold. A nice weather really.

Today got me contemplating. Do I feel ready for the next phase in life? I mean, honestly. I am asking myself questions: Will I not feel tied down and restricted by bounding myself to another person? Will I lose myself by having a soul mate? Or would I feel complete?

A friend once told me, if I don't jump into the water, I'd not know how to swim. I had never  been one to risk myself and my heart for a guy. In fact, at one time in my life I feel that all guys are lame! Hahahaha.

But, as I grow older, I realize that all hope is not lost. There are still decent guys around. Hehehe. Alas, most of the good ones around my age are taken, unfortunately.

At the end of the day, I think that my soul mate, who ever is and no matter where he is,  would find me. Allah has written that there is someone, who may not be perfect, but he is perfect for me. Sayang, I am waiting. Even if it takes you and me a lifetime to find each other, I fervently pray that we WILL meet each other. Praying to Allah because He knows what is best for me. Amin.





No comments:

Post a Comment