Nearly a week. Okay, let's count manually, like I did this morning with my kids. Saturd, Sunday, Mond, Tues, Wedn, Thurs anddd Friday. Okay, nearly 7 days because we moved on Saturday night.
I managed to cook meals for me, because my sister stocked my fridge. Besides, I am bored of eating outside. After nearly four years. To my horror, I discover that I am rusty. Today was the worst. I mean, I do cook western menus occasionally. But, today, I wanted to cook Singgang Ikan Aya. And I couldn't recall the recipe! Oh god. How embarrassing. I tried asking my sister but she was busy I guess. So I called Aunty Kay. Hahah. She said, you don't know how to cook that??? I mean, the easiest recipe ever and I can't recall how to do it?
Unfortunately I didn't remember to buy asam keping. So I experimented and substitute it with cherry tomatoes and asam jawa. Hah! That's what I get for living far far far away from the city.
I need to make sure I have enough ingredients in my pantry. But knowing myself, I guess, there will always be something that I will forget. However, that's where experimenting will help. Besides, who else is going to eat, besides me?
This entry is kinda boring. But I will post it anyway, because this will mark the seventh day in my new house.
With love,
Wan rohani
Manir,
6 th May 2016
1753
Friday

Salam rohani, pandai masak dah awok..yeayyy
ReplyDelete