I just don't get this blogger app via my ipad. Maybe its me getting older.
I just wrote a long introduction here and I just lost it. Now I remember why I rarely used blogger anymore. I used to write here a lot, until I discovered wordpress and the ease of posting using wordpress on my ipad mini.
Anyway....
This Saturday is D-day for me. Will be officially moving into my own home. Who would have thought. Everyday, for the past two years I had been pinching myself. Wondering if this is all a dream. I don't and never did hope for a castle to live in. Living with my friend's family for the past four years made me realized, yes, I only need a modest home to own because I reallly sucked at housekeeping. Hahahhaha... Imagine me doing housework after tired from work. So yes, my house is modest, but to me it's my castle. A mini castle.
Getting the shivers thinking about the big milestone. I wonder how I will adjust to new routines. I don't know if there are anymore readers here. But, honestly, me and routines are reallly good friends. After I got home I usually shower, pray and sleep for a while. Until asr. Or, if I am being honest, after asr.
Then, if I am hungry, I will eat dinner. If not, (which, I am being honest again here, rarely happened), I will take my meds after maghrib, and usually go to bed at ten after my nightly routines. Unless, I have to mark papers, or I have night class. Or if it's Saturday night (or known as Friday nights for the English reader), I watch TLC (707); my guilty pleasure is bridal programs: Say Yes to the Dress, Bride by design, something borrowed something new, randy knows best. Hahahah. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I am planning my wedding dress because I don't think I will ever be ready.... But its fun watching those brides to be, especially the bridezillassss! Hahahah.
Oh man, my routines are so boring, butttt, these are what kept me sane since end of 2012. And it's not easy, maintaining that sanity. Been kinda anxious these past few months, wondering if I will relapse again. My cycle would occur usually between 3 - 5 years. In fact, I asked my doctor during my last appointment, and what she told me kinda eased my worry, somewhat. She said that for some patients, the relapse would occur less and less as we grow older. And, with good mental hygiene, some patients manage to keep the disorder under control. Really praying for that for me. I remembered sometimes, a glimpse of how bad I used to be.
Oh well. This is turning into a sad entry. When in reality what I meant to do at the beginning of this was to share my happiness, and of course, my worry with this new phase in life.
Watching tv at my new home. Criminal minds, my favourite show. Esp Dr Reid. God, he is adorable. His brain is so sexy. Hahahha.
He is so different with Remy Ishak. But what can I say, Dr Reid is like my caucasian type and Remy, weLl, let's just say those dark skin is my type for Malay men. Hahahhaha. I think... Fair Malay men is kinda jambu- you know. Not manly eneough? Hahahah
I feel excited about cooking again. I am hesitant in cooking in my previous house, because, I don't know if my cooking is good enough to serve to others. Hahahha. Unless it is my mushroom soup and bolognese. And tell me, how often do you think one could eat thatttt?
Need to end this entry now. Now that I will be in a new phase, I think I will follow a new routine, too. Put in more time to write either here or in my other blog. Okay. That's it for now. Bye!
Wassalam.
Wr
Manir.
1758
Thursday
28 April 2016

teacher,, cantiknye deco
ReplyDeletetp sedihlah.. awak dah pindah..sobsob