I used to sympathize with the victims of robbery or snatch thieves. Little did I foresee that one day I would become a victim too… This morning, my wallet was stolen, along with my money, i.c and driving license. I would be lying if I say I don’t mind losing the money. I was pissed off – rm130 may not seem much to some people, but to me that’s my hard-earned money that I got from slaving day and night… what made me angrier is the fact that I have to live without atm card for one month plus… stupid thief! I hope that he/ she will get her just reward… I know that
I have to accept fate, but it still hurts thinking of all the loss that I suffered. I had to fork out rm60 to pay for the fine of the new i.c… but I was thankful that my laptop was not taken away too, syukur….
No comments:
Post a Comment