Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year’s Resolutions

Two more days before the year 2010 comes to an end. Hmmm... the year had been different from the previous years. For the first time in 10 years, I am finally in my hometown. Sure, I did go back from time to time during the holiday, but it’s not the same as being here. Do I miss the hype and buzz of the big cities such as Penang and KL? To be honest, I did miss the MPH, Kunokuniya, Borders and all the book stores there. But I’ve been compensating by using MPH Online to shop for my books there. I don’t know how many hundreds I’ve spent buying books only.

Oh, but I do digress. This entry was supposed to look back on the year 2010 and states my new year’s resolution. My accomplishment this year:

1. Was posted to SKLGM, Bukit Besi, Dungun, TRG!

2. Became the level 1 teacher for English

3. Learnt the reality of being a teacher in a small school – and still learning

4. Went for a pre marriage course!

My new year’s resolution:

1. Be more organised be it in my profession and my personal life

2. Try to be more open minded in life and more patient

3. Lead a more active life – will try to put in an exercise session in my daily routine

4. Drive on my own to school – still learning! I’ve forgotten how after 11 years of gaining my license

5. To limit eating out, instead I will cook a balanced meal at home!

6. Do a comprehensive budget – I want to save up for a new car!

What else huh? I can’t think of anything else because I am distracted by the match of Indonesia vs Malaysia right now. I hope that Malaysia will win!

2 comments:

  1. congrats for all the accomplishments spook. may god bless you, always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ami buat 4 jek..takut tak terlaksana hehe~

    anyway, happy new year! marilah berusaha merealisasikan kita punya azam :)

    ReplyDelete