How have your life been treating you lately? Me? It’s been rather hectic and I love every single moment of it. Since I had my break last week, I came back to school on Sunday energized. I remembered what my ex-roommate in IPGM Kampus Tuanku Bainun said – “it all depends on your heart. If you love what you are doing, then you’ll be happy. But if you feel forced, then your life would be unhappy.” She said this about posting, meaning I have to accept wherever I would be posted, but I think her belief also apply to other areas in life, right? So, I summarised that whatever I want to do in life, I have to maintain a positive attitude.
Some of you might be cynical and ask, how much work could I be doing since the pupils in my school in total is only 36 pupils? Well, it is a rather small school. So, each teacher must take their responsibility seriously. I had been generously compensated by the government, so I must make sure that I do my job excellently (at least, I am trying!). It all comes down to accountability. Even though my boss (in my case, mg GB), is not watching my every move, I believe that Allah is watching my every move. In order to reap the rewards of my labour, I had to make sure that I adhere to Allah’s rule even at work. Only then would I get the reward for my work. I am happy with my life lately and I hope that life would also be this great for me!
nice.
ReplyDeletehope you really one of teacher who properly done her/him job only for Allah's sack.
Congratulation!
May ALlah bless you way. Amin.
Blogwalker: ermmmm.... i don't know i fall into which category..only Allah knows whether I am sincere or not....I pray that He will accept what I had and wanted to give!
ReplyDelete