Ahhh... the peace of sitting on my bed, at home. Nothing can beat that... this house which I called home for the past 19 years held many memories, be it bitter or sweet. I was 10 years old when we first moved here. It’s not a bungalow, but here is where I grew up and learned how to be a human.
But now everything is changing. Sure, I left home to UKM, Bangi, to Vista Angkasa, KL, to IPGM Kampus Tuanku Bainun, Penang... but I always came back. To home... Since our parents passed away, I felt a deep chasm inside of me. I am uncertain of where I belong. Sure, there’s my relatives, but they are not the same like having my own parents. Luckily, there’s my sister, but I really miss my parents. And next week, my sister will be starting a new job in the same district where I teach. So, we’ll be starting a new page of our lives. She’ll be moving to my rental house. So, will my perception of home would be different? Would I call BB as my home? I don’t know...
Never forget where I come from... my roots is here, in my family home. What about my home? Home is where the heart is... and my heart will always be with my loved ones. I realized now that no matter how far away I am from my roots, I’ll always be home. I am at home because I kept the memories of our time together inside of my heart. My mak (mother), abah (father) and my sister will always have a special place in my heart. And I’ll never forget that....
9.41 p.m.
24 June 2010
live ur life!
ReplyDeletehome is where the heart is...
ReplyDelete