Fyi, no, I am not getting married in the near future! I went because there was a rumour saying that by next year, the course will be extended for a week instead of only 2days (only?huh!).
What do I learn from the first day of the course? Well, I did learn the procedure on how to get married in Terengganu! The bride has to fill up form #3 and the groom has to fill up form #2. Huh...what else? Hmmmm... I did learn some interesting term for intimate relationship – such as menembak (shooting), memukat ( I don’t know how to translate this! Fishing? That’s the closest I can describe!), etc... no, I don’t want my blog to be considered indecent!
From what I observed today, the guys are more interested in the intimate part of the course! While the other lectures were going on, there was barely any reaction from the guys. But when the last lecturer gave his talk, the guys were roaring and ready to go! Heheheheh... I didn’t read all those romance books for nothing! I just don’t like hearing it because I think that... erm, I am shy I guess!
I don’t know how the course would be tomorrow. I hope that there is no more lewd remarks from the lecturer! Will try to update for part 2 if I am in the mood!
Ciao!
damn! I didn't know! T__T.
ReplyDeleteami, pejabat agama kata next year kursus still 2 hari..lupa nak update kat bloghari tu....so next year pegi la ya walaupun masih belum ada calon ke dah ada calon ke...
ReplyDeleteok. next year ami pegi. ambik lesen siap2 hahaha~
ReplyDelete