Thursday, April 22, 2010

Unwritten

I am walking down the memory lane by looking thru my external hard disk... it’s funny isn’t it, people used to walk down the memory lane by looking at photographs...but me? I love blogging. And I used to save up all my entries in my hard disk. I don’t do that anymore... I don’t know why...

Some people might question – how do I walk down the memory lane with a hard disk? Well, besides blog entries, I also stored lyrics, movies, pictures and all my KPLI assignments in my hard disk. I stumbled upon my Bahasa Melayu (Malay Language) assignments, whereby we were required to write a short story on teachers. I read my short story, and it wasn’t so bad. Wellll... I did get an A for that subject! Hehehehe...sorry, didn’t mean to brag...I decided to post that story in the near future...maybe the reader will shed a tear or two, the story was that sad.... Even I wanted to cry reading that story all over again... I wonder whether I am a clairvoyant, the short story is that close to my situation now. The only difference is that I am in Ladang Gajah Mati instead of Jerangau Sungai, which is pretty much a remote area. We don’t have shopping malls and cinemas here, both of them my favourite hang outs... but I am thankful to be posted to my state, Terengganu, compared to friends who are posted as far as Sabah and Sarawak...at least I get to go home on the weekends!!!

It is funny how time flies by. I thought I’d never get here from Penang. All those sleepless nights, endless night classes, and also all the co-curriculum activities – camping, running, the hot weather where we have countless activities to organise and participate...but in the end, all of that have helped me be who I am today. The problems I had with my classmates, the sadness, the challenges... when I think back, is it worth all those sleepless nights? It is much easier being happy than being sad...

There is so much I want to achieve in my life... dreams, ambitions, goals... and Insya Allah, I have all these years in front of me. What are they? Well, one of my deepest wish is...no, please don’t laugh – I want to write. Be it in Malay or English. I don’t care which, but I want to be a published writer. I know, there are countless writers out there, but when I dream, I thought of being as famous as KHALED HOSSEINI... talk about being veryyyy ambitious...hehehe...

It is nearly eleven. Being a teacher, who has to be in school by 7.30... I need my beauty sleep... I would like to dedicate this song to all the people who have touched my life – family, teachers and lecturers and friends. I hope that this life becomes all that you want it to....Love you all...muah muah muah....
Rascal Flatts : My Wish Lyrics
Songwriters: Steele, Jeffrey; Robson, Steve;

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you wanna go,
And if you’re faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin’ till you find the window,
If it’s cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile.
But more than anything, more than anything…

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but you never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,

And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God’s grace, in every mistake,
And always give more than you take.
But More than anything, yeah, more than anything…
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish. Yeah.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

Hope that you’ve enjoyed the song....

No comments:

Post a Comment