Thursday, April 8, 2010

cinta sempurna(perfect love)

Cinta sempurna (yuna)
Lirik Cinta Sempurna :by Yunaaku manusia lemah…Selalu terjatuh..berbeda aku drmu..kau berdiri teguh..aku sepetri ada aku kekerangan..dan bila kau tiba aku hilang dr kewujudan..c/oSempurnya sifatmu..tulusnya hatimu jujurnya niatmu tingginya kesabaran mu..lepaskanlah diriku kernaaku tak mampu tuk menangung sebuah cinta sempurna drmu..drimu…oh oh oh…Bukan aku tak pernah mengerti dirimuKu sanjung setiap kata cinta kau berikan aku..hilangkan rasa ini dan akhirkan semua..dan bila kau sedar aku hilang dr kewujudan..

I’d be lying if I said that I have never fallen for someone. I have. Three times, and for all those times, nothing ever come out of it.

I still remember my first crush. It was during the uni years. He was the strong, silent type. And boy was he a genius. I think that’s what attracted me to him – his brain. Last time I heard, he’s married and doing his Phd abroad...sigh....

The second crush was during my first job in KL. He was the shy, silent type. When I resigned, I decided to try my luck. Crushed and burned, crushed and burned!

Finally, I thought the third time would be the lucky one. He was one of my teacher trainee friend in Bainun. He was helpful, kind and friendly. We became close during the camping trip. Well, things didn’t work out. And last I heard from him was he was married....

Enough is enough... I am tired of this thing called love. I guess it wasn’t meant to be... so I’ll just sit and wait for my soulmate to appear...

No comments:

Post a Comment