Monday, April 26, 2010
How many lives have u touched today?
I am currently attending an English language course in TELTrac. I don’t really care what that stands for, all I know is that it’s a centre for training English teachers.
Well, that’s not the main point that I want to stress. What I want to say is that, is that what the lecturer said struck a chord inside of me – how many lives have you touched today?
I’ve forgotten why I entered the teaching profession. I got caught up in my job that I’ve forgotten the real reason I became a teacher. Well, the real reason I became one – I love kids! But I am not married yet, so it’s impossible to have my own, unless I adopted one. Being around kids make me feel happy and carefree... people who hated kids should not be a teacher. With jobs being scarce nowadays most people are trying to enter KPLI or DPLI. But are they really sincere in becoming one? I met some people who are so not qualified; I wondered how they could get in?
Anyway, I am not trying to point fingers here, I just want to ask – how many lives have you touched today? Think about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment