I am watching Tv9 news. The question asked – love among teenagers. Why do they equate love with sex? I don’t know what goes on in a teenager mind nowadays. Why are they so obsessed with sex and porn?
Last night I watched TV3 on sex education in school to be implemented next year. I slept halfway through – so what else is new, aye! , but what I did discover from the forum is this – sex education is more than learning about the sexual activities itself. Sexual education should not be considered as a taboo. From it, pupils, especially small kids learn what a safe touch is, who should touch them, and who should not.
For more information, here is a definition from Wikipedia.com:
Sex education is a broad term used to describe education about human sexual anatomy, sexual reproduction, sexual intercourse, reproductive health, emotional relations, reproductive rights and responsibilities, abstinence, contraception, and other aspects of human sexual behavior. Common avenues for sex education are parents or caregivers, school programs, and public health campaigns.
No comments:
Post a Comment