Here we go – the final part... i.e the second day and the last day. Nothing that interesting, to be honest I dozed off during the majority of the day! The only session that I was awake was the last part – Pembubaran Perkahwinan or Marriage Dissolvement. I am curious about this topic. What about the rights of women in case the marriage are torturing them? I had to admit, Islam is the perfect way. There are provisions in case they want out of the marriage for example – fasakh and khuluk. Now, even though I did listen for the explanation from the lecturer, I am not the perfect person to elaborate on these topics. So, for more info, y’all can google the terms.
And what’s more, if before the course I was sceptical about marriage and what-nots, after this I am more positive. I believe in my faith, that Allah the Almighty is Most Merciful! He loves both the men and the women. May Allah guide me to find happiness whether in this world and the here-after. And may He lead me to find my soul mate, insya Allah (Allah-willing)!
No comments:
Post a Comment