Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Selamat Berpuasa!

Assalamualaikum.
 
It's been a hectic year.

And in Ramadhan I have found some rest. Alhamdulillah.

I hope that everyone is feeling optimistic this month. After all, this is one of the holy month for us. 
Today one of my best friend told me that her soul mate always wants to be the first in the saf for Tarawikh prayers.

I am so happy to hear that her first Ramadhan as a wife is great. I hope that both of them will be blessed until Jannah, Insya Allah.

As for me, same old same old.

Sometimes I get so mad when things don't go my way. Hishk WR, when will you ever learn the value of stopping for a second, take a deep breath, smile and just move on? 

Found this video just now and I was like - seriously, there IS a weakness that Allah loves? Let's watch this okay? And may it make our life better!

Wassalam.











No comments:

Post a Comment