Assalamualaikum, folks!
Yeah, I know that it had been a while since my last post. (Too lazy to check when that was!)
Anyway... yes, what do I do when I find myself in this situation?
Of course, one way - I searched for my Quran CD's in my car. I bought a few for my long commute to and fro Bukit Besi while I was working there 2010-2012. Can't believe that it's nearly 3 years since those days.Tomorrow, during recess, after the kids have eaten, I want to get some of them to recite some Quran verses before teaching and learning starts.
I feel kinda spooked when I received the news. I am a not that brave, at all. Praying for strengths and protection from Allah. He is the Almighty.
(And that's one of the reason I don't like going out late at night. And also so very not into horror dramas or movies. And of course, horror novels. But Twilight series are okay because Edward is so hot!) ahhahahaha
Yeah, I know that it had been a while since my last post. (Too lazy to check when that was!)
Anyway... yes, what do I do when I find myself in this situation?
Of course, one way - I searched for my Quran CD's in my car. I bought a few for my long commute to and fro Bukit Besi while I was working there 2010-2012. Can't believe that it's nearly 3 years since those days.Tomorrow, during recess, after the kids have eaten, I want to get some of them to recite some Quran verses before teaching and learning starts.
I feel kinda spooked when I received the news. I am a not that brave, at all. Praying for strengths and protection from Allah. He is the Almighty.
(And that's one of the reason I don't like going out late at night. And also so very not into horror dramas or movies. And of course, horror novels. But Twilight series are okay because Edward is so hot!) ahhahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment