Angel. Last night, I heard a song that really touched my heart. The song was not recent, perhaps a few years back. And I used to know that song, but after all those years, I’ve forgotten the title. So, I googled the song lyrics just now and the song is titled – Angel, Sarah Mclachlan. What a beautiful song!
Posting. I slept late last night, so it’s normal that I would wake up late this morning right? Anyway, I was woken up by my friend’s phone call. And it was such good news! I am posted to Terengganu! And even though I haven’t find out which school, I am still stunned and thankful to Allah! It’s not easy to go back into your own hometown. I hope that I would be able to educate the pupils in my hometown to be wholesome individuals, insya Allah!
Wedding, wedding and wedding. I received quite a number of invitations. But sadly, due to lack of funds, I am unable to go to all the invitations. I only managed to go to one, and maybe to my schoolmate’s wedding. My friend is getting married 2 January 2010. I can’t believe it! She and me used to talk about opening a spinster’s club, and now it seems – I’m the president and sole member. Hahahahahaha…. I am happy that she seems happy and – complete. That’s what it means, marrying your soul mate. I hope that I would find my soul mate someday…
No comments:
Post a Comment