Helen Keller- 'Turn your face toward the sunshine and you'll never see the shadow.'
Today I received my posting offer letter. And I felt a bit sad. I didn’t get Kuala Terengganu. I got SK Ladang Gajah Mati. Where in the world is that school? I looked at the map provided, and some fear stirred inside my head. Talking about this disappointing news helps. There’s always a way. And my family is talking about buying me a car. I don’t know whether I could feel enough confidence to drive. But I have to be strong. I have to move on. I have to face this hurdle, make my climb. People are always talking about how unfair life is. But, I have to believe that there is always a silver lining behind every cloud. Like the quote above that really inspires me. I have to do my best, to inspire my pupils.
As a way to release my stress, I finished reading Sentimental Journey by Jill Barnett. It was awesome. There’s something good that can be said about romance – it dulls the pain and disappointment. Last, but not least, here’s another quote from Sentimental Journey:
We have to take a man for who he was, not how he looked or spoke. That it was okay to be alone in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment