Sunday, December 27, 2009

Two is Better Than One


I am alone…but being alone is not so bad. I like the solitude. Left to my own thoughts…I finished watching New Moon. I think Jacob is hot. But Edward is gorgeous! I also finished reading Midnight Sun. Well, what’s there anyway. The story has no ending! That really frustrates me. If I am Bella, I would find it difficult to choose between Jacob and Edward. But who could resist the smile of mysterious Edward? Edward who is willing to give away his life because he believed Bella is dead… well, what is it about Bella that inspires love both for Jacob and Edward? What’s so special about her?


Moving on. I admit, I am a major procrastinator. I like to sit on things before I do them. For example I would put my assignment on hold until I am in the mood to finish it. And this habit is bad. I hope I won’t carry on with this habit when I am in school. I should finish any task that has been assigned to me. Time waits for no man.


My best friend’s wedding. My long time friend is getting married early this January. I am happy that she’s happy, but a part of me is sad. We’ll never be the same after this. I know. People change after their marriage. I’ve seen it happen to people I know. Somehow, their whole world will center on their marriage and husband. It’s not bad, actually, because actually that is supposed to happen. But what about individuality and freedom? They changed. Like Jacob who changed… sorry for the metaphor. I think that is why I really leery of relationship and marriage. I am afraid that I would change. I would be like a vine that clings to a tree which is really a man. Then, what would happen if he betrays me? What would happen to me? Well, I think I digress. I think, marriage to the right person, won’t be that bad. And it happens that I haven’t met the right one yet. And to my friend, who happened to meet the right one, may you have a happy and fruitful marriage. Bear 11 children, enough to form a football team ok?



No comments:

Post a Comment