Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Posting!

I am currently sitting in front of my laptop, hoping that I would find some inspiration, while listening to Savage Garden – I knew I loved you. Well, now that the big question pertaining to where will I be posted is over, I am wondering which school? But wherever it is, I am thankful that it is in Terengganu… according to JPN Terengganu, they are now offering a pair of teacher each to be posted to Pulau Redang and Pulau Perhentian. I am interested, but my sister forbids me to go. She knows me too well. I wouldn’t last a week in an island. I AM after all a town girl.

Funny, how I felt that everything passed by in a blink of an eye. It seemed like yesterday when I registered for KPLI 2009. I am very thankful that I managed to complete the course. My relatives are all thankful that I managed to accomplish this feat. I think every thing that happened must have a reason. If I was posted last year, I might be sent to Sabah or Sarawak. And I won’t manage to be posted to Terengganu.

A friend said – “tak berkembang la kamu, (you won’t get anywhere in your hometown)”, and that really hurts. Can’t he be happy for me? I have been waiting for a chance to teach in Terengganu for so long… and when he said that to my face that really hurts. Anyway, maybe he didn’t mean to hurt me (this is the new me, being optimistic), so I should just ignore his criticism and move on. Can’t wait to know which school I’ll be posted….hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment