It’s been a while since I last wrote in this blog. Not because I’d been busy or anything, but due to lack of inclination…. I went to Penang and back already for my SPP interview. Thank you Allah, for it did not rain throughout the journey.
So how was the interview some might wonder? Well, one of the interviewer was a Datin…. So u know how they are. She was mad at me because she said and I quote – “kalau jawapan macam tu orang kat kedai kopi pun boleh jawab…” HUHUHUHU… so that’s how my interview went… I just hope for one thing – to pass the interview, but it seems like my chances are slim…
The trip to Penang. Really enjoyable. I went with my uncle and 2 of my cousins. JJCM. We were always eating, eating and eating. Heheheheh…I think I gained weight after that trip. Even my cousin Ana complained that being with me made her appetite grew.
Posting. It’s 8th of December and we still haven’t gotten any news about our posting and our final exam result… the uncertainty is killing me. Is it? And it’s not raining anymore, so it’s very hard to go into hibernation mode…heheheheheh….
Well, that’s it for now… since nothing much happens after the interview, then I don’t any interesting news to impart.
No comments:
Post a Comment