Sunday, June 6, 2010

Animals are better than them!

“It is no surprise that the Israeli commandos would readily kill unarmed civilians. This is the degree of their arrogance. Their sufferings during the holocaust have not made them better humans. They are worse than the Nazis.”- Dr Mahathir Mohamed


I’m watching Palestine Kami Bersamamu (Palestine We Are with You) on RTM1. Seeing all the courageous volunteers made me realize how little my contribution towards the suffering of the Palestinians. Am I brave enough to join the group to ease the sufferings of our fellow brothers and sisters in Palestine? I’m not certain.


To faced the heartless israelis, that was true heroism. I am so inspired by their bravery. To hear them share their experience, I am truly awed. They are so brave! And facing those scums of the earth – may the israelis rot in hell!!! They are worst than the Nazis(quoting from Dr M.). Why are the israelis so arrogant in their action? The answer is because they are protected from retribution by the coward u.s.a. if what the israelis did were done by the China or North Korea, or even Al-Qaeda, u.s.a would not wait for 24 hours, that stupid country would attack after 15 seconds they received the news! I am sure of that.


This afternoon, I googled for the list of things or products from israel that I need to boycott. And they were a lot! But would I die if I didn’t buy them? Trust me, we won’t die! There are a lot of web sites dedicated to boycott the products from israel and america. Just google saying – boycott israelis product! I am not going to mention it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment