Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It’s school again…


Well, school break’s over and now it’s back to SKLGM again. It’s been nearly 6 whole months since I last reported for duty here. The school’s environment is conducive for new teachers, since all the veteran teachers are not stingy with their experience. I for one, thinks that the school’s great for my career. Not only that the teachers are friendly, the pupils are also great. Since they live in palm plantation, they are not that stuck up compared to their urban peers. Believe me, I had taught urban pupils during my practicum, and they are much harder to teach. Sure, I may live miles and miles and miles away from a shopping mall and a cinema, but there are other advantages of living in rural area. I get to save money for one. And also the people here are friendly. But sometimes they can be TOO friendly. Heheheheheh…


It’s different now being back to BB (NOT Bukit Bintang, ok!). I haven’t blog about how I moved house for the 3rd time (have I?). but yeah, right now I am living with people around my age group. It’s sheer hell living with older people because we couldn’t seem to connect. Different mind wavelength I guess! I get what had eluded me for sometime- peace of mind. I heard that my previous house mate will also be moving. We can’t stay indefinitely in one place. It’s time to move out of our comfort zone.



Besides that, my laptop is in the shop, AGAIN! This is the second time there is a problem with the display. Well, I had to be patient and maybe get rid of my FB addiction. No more facebook online for the whole day and night…



Ok… I am running out of things to write. Until later …. Ciao!

1 comment: