Assalamualaikum.
A friend suggested To Sir, With Love...
She said, maybe I could transform the naughtiest boy in my school to a well behaved kid.
FYI, I hated this kid, right from the start, because he made my first experience in a big school practically like hell on earth. He would not listen to my instructions, he would not sit and learn something. Instead, he ran and incited riot in my own kingdom in the classroom. I hated him. I hated the fact that a little kid could make me suffer. I toyed with the notion of resigning. In fact, I literally gave up. At last, I asked for a change in my timetable in so that I didn't have to teach him and his class.
And now, today, it was hinted by the people in charge that I would be the one teaching his class, again. And my first instinct was- Oh, no! Not that little rascal again! My superior was understanding. He said I should give it a try and try not to be too serious about that boy, whom I term, the cause of all plague in school. I know, I am over reacting over a boy, a little kid really. But I think, this boy had been coddled all his life and his every wish was granted. That's why, he is very arrogant and doesn't know the meaning of the word respect.
And I did what I always do when I faced a road block or a wall. I went to the only place that I know would provide me with some light on how to face this problem. I went shopping at my favourite shop - Kedai Buku Banggol, Kuala Terengganu. In fact, after they opened next to Cosway and near PNB, I always go there because there's less traffic there compared to the main branch next to the taxi stand. Besides, it's convenient there, next to Ajees Dates Shop and PNB! Hehehehe...
My aim was to buy this book:
But actually before that, I went and did a little shopping at my friend's shop. And I bought me a little trinket, as a reward for all the headaches that I anticipated in the future. She used to be a lecturer before she resigned and is now working for her husband. And she mentioned this movie to me:
The question is that are there any miracles in life? How do I handle this trouble maker who is not afraid at all of the discipline teacher? Would the ladder of consequences work with this kid? I think, in order to change this child, I need to change my mind set. I need to think of him as a blank slate that I could change into my favourite colour like pink or green or purple? Hahahaha... I think I would need a lot of retail therapy for that effort. Hahaha.... Well, I'll cross the bridge when I get there, I think.
Praying for a miracle, really. Good night everyone. And the Giver of miracles - Allah. Ya Allah, please grant me patience so that I could face whatever it is I have to face.
Amin.
Wassalam.
A friend suggested To Sir, With Love...
She said, maybe I could transform the naughtiest boy in my school to a well behaved kid.
FYI, I hated this kid, right from the start, because he made my first experience in a big school practically like hell on earth. He would not listen to my instructions, he would not sit and learn something. Instead, he ran and incited riot in my own kingdom in the classroom. I hated him. I hated the fact that a little kid could make me suffer. I toyed with the notion of resigning. In fact, I literally gave up. At last, I asked for a change in my timetable in so that I didn't have to teach him and his class.
And now, today, it was hinted by the people in charge that I would be the one teaching his class, again. And my first instinct was- Oh, no! Not that little rascal again! My superior was understanding. He said I should give it a try and try not to be too serious about that boy, whom I term, the cause of all plague in school. I know, I am over reacting over a boy, a little kid really. But I think, this boy had been coddled all his life and his every wish was granted. That's why, he is very arrogant and doesn't know the meaning of the word respect.
And I did what I always do when I faced a road block or a wall. I went to the only place that I know would provide me with some light on how to face this problem. I went shopping at my favourite shop - Kedai Buku Banggol, Kuala Terengganu. In fact, after they opened next to Cosway and near PNB, I always go there because there's less traffic there compared to the main branch next to the taxi stand. Besides, it's convenient there, next to Ajees Dates Shop and PNB! Hehehehe...
My aim was to buy this book:

But actually before that, I went and did a little shopping at my friend's shop. And I bought me a little trinket, as a reward for all the headaches that I anticipated in the future. She used to be a lecturer before she resigned and is now working for her husband. And she mentioned this movie to me:
The question is that are there any miracles in life? How do I handle this trouble maker who is not afraid at all of the discipline teacher? Would the ladder of consequences work with this kid? I think, in order to change this child, I need to change my mind set. I need to think of him as a blank slate that I could change into my favourite colour like pink or green or purple? Hahahaha... I think I would need a lot of retail therapy for that effort. Hahaha.... Well, I'll cross the bridge when I get there, I think.
Praying for a miracle, really. Good night everyone. And the Giver of miracles - Allah. Ya Allah, please grant me patience so that I could face whatever it is I have to face.
Amin.
Wassalam.
No comments:
Post a Comment