Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Let's Be Random, Again

Assalamualaikum.

I have always loved this quote from Criminal Minds. From JJ:

"I'm thankful for my years spent with this family, for everything we shared, every chance we had to grow. I'll take the best of them with me and lead by their example wherever I go. A friend told me to be honest with you, so here it goes. This isn't what I want, but I'll take the high road. Maybe it's because I look at everything as a lesson, or because I don't want to walk around angry, or maybe it's because I finally understand. There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Things we don't want to know, but have to learn. And people we can't live without, but have to let go. "


I think, this sums up what I am feeling right now. I know that I might have fallen for him, down along the road. Since some says, that it might be more than just a crush if it's more than 6 months? I don't know how the true that time limit is. But I know this. He is the one that could make me smile when I feel like the weight of the world is on my weary shoulders. He had seen me at my manic phase and also my depress phase. He knows when to speak, and when to just be quiet.


But know this. The distance between us is too much. You will always have a special place in my heart, always. I won't forget the times you make me smile and laugh. And there ARE times I feel frustrated with you. Life is not perfect after all... But the memory will always be in my heart and mind. It's time that I leave everything behind and move forward with my life. And you should, too, if you haven't already.


We are both adults. If it's meant to be, LOVE will always find a way. Allah knows best.


So, all the best. Goodbye, for the final time, I hope.




With love,
WR

No comments:

Post a Comment