Tired of the bickering because of FB?
I miss my mother today of all day. Besides my sister, she was one of the person who understood me and just knew what to say, when to say and how to say it.
This situation or predicament I am facing now, I should blame on myself I think. I am too forward in my opinion – which is not a good thing when you have your officemates in your friend list. Trust me – I know!
So what should I do? To quote Dale Carnegie:
“The only way to get the best out of an argument is to avoid it....”
After I had thought the matter over and over again in my mind, I think the best way for me to go is to deactivate my FB account. Technology, when used wisely, would bring countless benefits to the users, but if abused, could bring disasters!
I am a living prove that FB, when not used properly leads to a long and very irritating situation.
Should I be a fool enough to register for FB again, I would use a nickname and not my real name. (The key word being SHOULD and IF!) Only a fool would do the same thing over and over again, and I don’t really like admitting to myself that I am a fool!
And lastly here’s a quote that I think I could relate to:
Berani itu bukanlah bersifat ceroboh,
Melainkan orang yang sanggup menahan nafsunyaDan tiada yang lebih utama daripada apa yang diperoleh seseorangKecuali akal yang mampu memberikan petunjuk kepada kebenaran dan menghindarkan diri daripada segala kekejian...
No comments:
Post a Comment