We, my sister and I, had been trained early on from childhood by father about the importance of being punctual. Please respect other people’s time - that was the lesson he taught us. If we were late, then, too bad!
I remember when I was in Form 4, my father was in a good mood and he said he wanted to fetch me to go to tuition. So, I waited for him and also watched tv. When he arrived, I was late on going out from my house. He left me like that. He just left. And at 1.00 p.m. he went to the tuition centre to pick me up. He called me, angry because I wasn’t there and wasting his time. That was a very valuable lesson in life. I mustn’t expect others to wait for me. I must be on time. Better yet, be early!
Currently, I am having troubles with someone who shall remain unnamed about matters of punctuality. Maybe, if I am feeling very mean, I should teach this person the lesson that my father had taught me. Let that person walk to the destination. Hahaha...as if I could do it. My sister said I am a softie inside. I talk tough, but when it comes to execution, I fail, BIG time! But that doesn’t make me a pushover! At least I think not!
Oh well, I need to translate my pidato kebersihan, but still not in the mood! Hmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment