Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sleep deprivation

It’s true, we tend to appreciate the things that we take for granted when we lose them. Take me for example. I had always enjoyed sleeping. It gotten so bad that I could sleep anywhere in class, even in lecture while I was in IPGM Bainun! My lecturers had given up on me. Well, at least I passed KPLI. Alas, sadly, that is not the case anymore. I couldn’t sleep! And if I do get to fall asleep (at night, okay! It’s been a while since I slept in the afternoon!) I would awaken at odd hours like 3 a.m. 4.a.m.!

The silence in the dead of the morning makes me think - a lot about myself. What I had done, what mistakes and catastrophes etc. Why things are happening the way they did around me. And I said to myself, being sleep deprived is not that bad. At least that’s what I am trying to convince myself.

I think I should stop drinking coffee. And try to consume green tea. See how that would work. I sure hope and fervently pray that I get to sleep again, at least 6, 7 hours a night? I get grumpy when I don’t get enough sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment