Saturday, October 27, 2012

Enlightenment

Assalamualaikum.

I have been on a long journey since last September, if I am not mistaken. That's why, I didn't update this blog like I used to.

Maybe, the time away from home, had made me realized that I had a LOT to be thankful for.

A job that pays my bills,

family,

friends that supported me and willing to drop everything and come running when they heard that I am in trouble.


I am lucky that way I guess. And this, I think, I should view as a gift from Allah, the Almighty. He had made my path easier. And grant me the strength to move on with my life. He also guided me to the right people at the right time. So that my tears will dry much quickly. So that I would be able to endure and also have the ability to take chances, gamble and see where the road leads me to.

I am going to take the road less traveled by (R. Frost), and I am going to break boundaries, Insya Allah.

Wassalam.


1 comment:

  1. Whatever that you do, may Allah guides you n eases your journey ;)

    ReplyDelete